Last Revised: September 2015
Please take a few moments to familiarise yourself with our Terms & Conditions.
Please do not proceed with any purchase or voucher redemption until you have read, understood and accepted these terms and conditions.
- Stars Fly Ltd is the supplier of all experiences that appear on www.strasfly.co.uk.
- When you purchase an experience or redeem a voucher from Stars Fly Ltd (or book/redeem a voucher provided by an external provider), you become bound by the terms and conditions detailed.Trial/Introductory lesson Terms & Conditions
- You MUST use the voucher before expiry date shown.
- Phone our office or your pilot at least 2 hours in advance to confirm the flight. Our office hours are 9am – 5:30pm, Mon-Sun.
- Vouchers are available for 6 months from the date of purchase. It is not possible to make your booking before the expiry date and to fly after the expiry date.
- Stars Fly Ltd is unable to take responsibility if you lose or misplace your voucher, if it is stolen, or for any loss you may incur as a result of impersonation or identity fraud.
- Cost of the flight voucher is not refundable under any circumstances. The vouchers are transferable; you do not need to notify Stars Fly of name changes before arrival providing the participant is older than 12 years.
- Before flying, you will be asked to complete the ‘Temporary Membership’ form and all participants must undergo a safety briefing.
- Stars Fly do not offer voucher extensions.
- Flight times are approximate and may vary due to operational reasons, volume of air traffic or any other reasons.
- If the voucher is not presented on the day of experience, Stars Fly may refuse to offer the activity and set the voucher as ‘used’.
- Stars Fly Ltd shall not be liable for any expenses incurred from flight cancellations due to operational circumstances or any other reason.
- All flights are subject to weather conditions and aircraft serviceability therefore flights are subject to cancellation at very short notice. Stars Fly Ltd will not be held responsible for the costs of travel, accommodation or any other associated costs should your flight be cancelled for any reason, including aeroplane non-serviceability or poor weather.
- Stars Fly Ltd reserves the right to specify the date of the flight. No guarantee can be given that any flight booked for a specific date will be carried out on that date.
- A minimum age of 12 years is required for all Experience Trial/Introductory flights. Adult supervision required for under 16s on airfield premises. Please inform our office if you are close to these restrictions.
- Smoking is not allowed on board the aircraft, or anywhere on the Airfield, other than the designated area.
- Safety is our main consideration. Participants must take note of the briefing given by the Stars Fly Pilots and abide with all instructions given before, during and after the flight.
- Weight restrictions apply - please contact us before your flight if above 16 Stone / 102Kgs.
- Observers on Experience Trial/Introductory flights should be family or friends of the pilot who are sharing the experience with a view to learning to fly. A maximum of one person is permitted at the discretion of the Flight Instructor on the day of the experience.
- All participants should ensure that they are in good health and if in doubt should seek the medical advice of their GP.
- The Pilot-in-Command shall have final authority over the duration and conduct of the flight. The Stars Fly reserves the right to postpone any flight without notice for safety, commercial or any other reason whatsoever.
- The Instructor, as Captain of the aircraft can, at his/her discretion may refuse any person on board the aircraft if he suspects them to have consumed alcohol or drugs within the previous 24 hours.
- It should be noted that any participants failing to take their confirmed flight render the voucher invalid unless 24 hours notice of cancellation has been given. In the event of the flight being cancelled by us, then your Flight Voucher remains valid until the expiry date shown, and will be rebooked for a mutually convenient date.
- Whilst every precaution is taken for the safety of passengers Stars Fly cannot be held liable for the loss, damage or injury which does not result from their negligence.
- Participants wishing to take photographic equipment on the flight do so entirely at their own risk.
- A fuel surcharge may be applicable at the point of booking if the price of aviation fuel is affected by any changes in EU Tax regulations or any other significant increase within the UK exceeding 10% during the voucher validity.
Return to Gift Vouchers